Deranged homosexuals verbally attack Ivanka in front of her children. —>
A couple of dumb left-wing LGBT psychos harassed Ivanka Trump and her kids on a Jet Blue flight Thursday morning according to accounts from other passengers on board. One of the weirdos evidently told Ivanka her family was “ruining the country” before getting kicked off the flight for disorderly conduct.
Why do these people always look mentally ill?
Read the full story below courtesy of the UK Daily Mail:
- A passenger on a JetBlue flight accosted Ivanka Trump on Thursday morning
- ‘Your father is ruining the country,’ said Dan Goldstein, a lawyer from Brooklyn, who had a child in his arms
- He then began demanding to know why Ivanka was on the flight and not traveling on a private plane while she sat with her kids
- Ivanka ignored him and tried to preoccupy her children with crayons while the man berated her
- A fellow passenger said later that Ivanka told security and flight staff she did not want to make the incident a thing and have anyone removed from the flight
- The man’s husband, Matthew Lasner, later tweeted: ‘My husband expressed his displeasure in a calm tone, JetBlue staff overheard, and they kicked us off’
- However, one hour before that he wrote on Twitter: ‘Ivanka and Jared at JFK T5, flying commercial. My husband chasing them down to harass them’
- Lasner and Goldstein were accommodated on the next available flight according to JetBlue, and Lasner deleted his Twitter account soon after
- Ivanka and her family are heading away for the holiday, meaning they will be spending 12 straight hours on the plane
Ivanka Trump made it very clear on Thursday that she has no problem staying cool and calm under pressure.
The 35-year-old mother-of-three was traveling with her children on a JetBlue flight when a man began to accost her.
‘Your father is ruining the country,’ said Dan Goldstein, a lawyer from Brooklyn, who had a child in his arms according to TMZ.
Goldstein then began screaming out: ‘Why is she on our flight. She should be flying private.’
Ivanka paid as little attention as possible and tried to preoccupy her children with some crayons to diffuse the situation until the crew escorted him off the plane.
Goldstein’s husband, Matthew Lasner, said that was not what happened however on Twitter, writing: ‘My husband expressed his displeasure in a calm tone, JetBlue staff overheard, and they kicked us off the plane.’
However. just an hour prior to that Lasner wrote on Twitter: ‘Ivanka and Jared at JFK T5, flying commercial. My husband chasing them down to harass them. #banalityofevil’