National Review reports that Hillary Clinton regularly treated her Secret Service like garbage.
While corporate controlled mainstream media paints Hillary Clinton as a wholesome and motherly – insiders are blowing the whistle on who the Democratic presidential candidate really is.
According to Ronald Kessler, author of First Family Detail, Hillary Clinton acted like an “abusive monster” towards Secret Service agents. In his book, Kessler described one particular exchange where Hillary responded to a “Good morning, ma’m” greeting with “f*** off”.
Kessler’s book details the experiences of active and retired Secret Service agents. He wrote positively and negatively about members of the political class from both parties.
“When in public, Hillary smiles and acts graciously,” Kessler explains. “As soon as the cameras are gone, her angry personality, nastiness, and imperiousness become evident.” He adds: “Hillary Clinton can make Richard Nixon look like Mahatma Gandhi.”
Kessler, who was an investigative reporter with the Wall Street Journal and Washington Post, reported the following about Clinton’s off-camera conduct. He revealed Hillary’s disdain for military servicemen and women, her love of money and her general hatred for other human beings:
• “Hillary was very rude to agents, and she didn’t appear to like law enforcement or the military,” former Secret Service agent Lloyd Bulman recalls. “She wouldn’t go over and meet military people or police officers, as most protectees do. She was just really rude to almost everybody. She’d act like she didn’t want you around, like you were beneath her.”
“Hillary didn’t like the military aides wearing their uniforms around the White House,” one former agent remembers. “She asked if they would wear business suits instead. The uniform’s a sign of pride, and they’re proud to wear their uniform. I know that the military was actually really offended by it.”
• Former agent Jeff Crane says, “Hillary would cuss at Secret Service drivers for going over bumps.”
Another former member of her detail recollects, “Hillary never talked to us. . . . Most all members of first families would talk to us and smile. She never did that.”
“We spent years with her,” yet another Secret Service agent notes. “She never said thank you.”
• Within the White House, Hillary had a “standing rule that no one spoke to her when she was going from one location to another,” says former FBI agent Coy Copeland. “In fact, anyone who would see her coming would just step into the first available office.”
One former Secret Service agent states, “If Hillary was walking down a hall, you were supposed to hide behind drapes used as partitions.”
• Hillary one day ran into a White House electrician who was changing a light bulb in the upstairs family quarters. She screamed at him, because she had demanded that all repairs be performed while the Clintons were outside the Executive Mansion.
“She caught the guy on a ladder doing the light bulb,” says Franette McCulloch, who served at that time as assistant White House pastry chef. “He was a basket case.”
• White House usher Christopher B. Emery unwisely called back Barbara Bush after she phoned him for computer troubleshooting. Emery helped the former first lady twice. Consequently, Kessler reports, Hillary sacked him. The father of four stayed jobless for a year.
• While running for U.S. Senate, Hillary stopped at a 4-H club in upstate New York. As one Secret Service agent says, Hillary saw farmers and cows and then erupted. “She turned to a staffer and said, ‘What the f*** did we come here for? There’s no money here.’”
Secret Service “agents consider being assigned to her detail a form of punishment,” Kessler concludes. “In fact, agents say being on Hillary Clinton’s detail is the worst duty assignment in the Secret Service.”
Ronald Kessler has studied the Secret Service and its relationships with dozens of presidents, vice presidents, and their families. His astonishment at Hillary Clinton’s inhumanity should reverberate inside every American’s head. As he told me: “No one would hire such a person to work at a McDonald’s, and yet she is being considered for president of the United States.”
It appears that her lordship is, in fact, devoid of morality.
To her credit, Hillary Clinton has done a masterful job of manipulating the general public to believe that she actually cares about humanity.
According to the regressive left, she’s the savior for women in America despite violently threatening Bill Clinton’s sexual abuse victims and negotiating weapons deals with countries that enslave women.
The reality is, if you’re a conservative or a libertarian, if you’re a gun owner or a constitutionalist, if you’re a Christian or spiritual, Hillary is a direct threat to your freedom.
America was snookered by George Bush and Barack Obama, it is in danger of being fooled again by a dictatorial Clinton presidency that promises to ignore the constitution and assault civil liberties in the process.
The Democratic front runner is a disgusting excuse for a presidential candidate who obviously views the general public and her leftist worshippers as sub-human.
Please wake up, America.