Campaign by The John Birch Society heightens public awareness of globalist-controlled United Nations, urges congress to get us out.
We cannot allow the bureaucratic elite to establish an oppressive global government controlled by themselves under the guise of “peaceful relations”.
As powerful American and foreign leaders openly advocate for transforming the United Nations into a foreign body capable of unlimited power, corporate controlled mainstream media uses deception to paint skeptics as “conspiracy nuts” in order to keep the public sedated and unaware of Agenda 21 :
The U.N’s goal of empowerment can be ascertained by its legislative, executive, and judicial powers. Leaders involved with the organization use it to push for New World Order as evidenced by their global branches of government in existence today:
• The Global Prosecutor, Judge, and Jury: The UN’s International Criminal Court (ICC) officially opened its doors at The Hague 10 years ago, in July 2002. The UN boasts that “the ICC has become a fully functional institution, with 16 cases having been brought before the Court, 6 of which are at the trial stage. ICC judges have issued 22 arrest warrants and 6 arrests have been made.” Although most of those targeted thus far are generally recognized as bad men, the ICC’s prosecutions are establishing dangerous precedents that could be used against innocent political targets, including American citizens. The ICC’s governing Rome Statute violates the most basic principles of due process, separation of powers, and national sovereignty. It incorporates within the ICC itself the roles of prosecutor, judge, and jury.
Notre Dame University Law Professor Charles Rice called the ICC “a monstrosity.” Ambassador David Scheffer, the pro-ICC negotiator for President Bill Clinton, admitted, “it is not credible to argue … that no American will ever come before it. We are not saying Americans are off bounds.”
The danger is not that Americans (U.S. military personnel, law-enforcement officers, elected officials, or private citizens) will be taken before the ICC against the wishes of the U.S. government, but that our own government officials will acquiesce in the process, arguing that we must uphold “the rule of law” and the will of the “international community.”
• The Global Taxman: World government advocates have long lamented that the UN must depend on dues and contributions from its member states. Their dream of a UN that will have an independent revenue stream from global taxes is dangerously close at hand. The controversy and opposition caused by the European Union’s imposition of a “carbon tax” on all air travel has given the UN leverage to propose its own global carbon tax on all air passengers, through the UN’s International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO). However, many other global tax proposals are in the works, with a global financial transaction tax (FTT) being, perhaps, the one closest to realization and receiving major backing from many leaders of the G-20 nations and the NGO lobby. Various FTT proposals, such as the Tobin Tax, could net the UN hundreds of billions of dollars annually. The usual rationale given for an FTT is that the proceeds would be used to end global poverty, but the UN’s record indicates the massive sums taken would end up in the bank accounts of the UN’s corrupt officials.
• The Global Fed: The International Monetary Fund (IMF) and World Bank (WB) have wrought economic havoc worldwide for decades, burdening nations (especially the less-developed countries) with impossible debt and onerous economic policies. Over the last several years, a growing chorus of globalists has called for transforming and “supersizing” the IMF into the equivalent of a global Federal Reserve, with a global currency — SDRs, Special Drawing Rights — to displace the dollar. In 2010, the UN issued its World Economic and Social Survey, which said: “A new global reserve system could be created, one that no longer relies on the United States dollar as the single major reserve currency.” According to the UN report, a new reserve system “should permit the emission of international liquidity — such as SDRs — to create a more stable global financial system.”
A global currency would allow whoever controls the currency (in this case the IMF) to control the world economy and to enjoy unlimited financial power. And it could “bail out” or subsidize any company it wishes, to the detriment of other companies. Like a global Federal Reserve, it could confiscate wealth by simply inflating the currency.
• The Global Trade Cop: The World Trade Organization (WTO), which entered into force in 1995, has joined NAFTA (the North American Free Trade Agreement) in judging and overturning U.S. laws and court decisions. The WTO has already proven the charges by its critics and opponents, that it is an enormous threat to America’s national sovereignty, as well as an engine of global central economic planning.
• The Global Enviro-Cop: Through a multitude of environmental agreements, programs, and agencies — Agenda 21, the Biodiversity Treaty, UN Convention on Climate Change, the United Nations Environment Program, the Global Environment Facility, etc. — the UN and its one-world advocates are spinning a web of control over all human activity. As in the case of other global taxes and regulations, the UN depends on national governments to be complicit in adopting “international norms and commitments” that will lock individual nations into the UN’s regulatory grip.
• The Global Gun Grabber: Through its Arms Trade Treaty (ATT) and its Program of Action (PoA) on Small Arms, the United Nations has been pushing feverishly for over a decade and a half to undermine the right of individuals to possess firearms, as guaranteed in the U.S. Constitution’s Second Amendment. The UN attack is aimed not only at infringing the right of private gun ownership, but also increasing restrictions on ammunition, gunpowder, and other essential components. In August 2012, the UN began its latest round of efforts to attack this fundamental right, asserting the claimed right of the state to have an unchallengeable monopoly of force. It is not surprising that the United States is virtually the sole holdout, as most UN member states are either dictatorships that do not allow individuals to possess firearms, or socialist countries traveling the same direction on the road to tyranny.
• The Global Internet Controller: Since at least 2003, when the United Nations hosted its first World Summit on the Information Society, the UN has been leading an effort to take over the Internet. The countries in the forefront of this effort are Russia, China, Iran, North Korea, Cuba, Sudan, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan — dictatorships where Internet censorship and cyber spying on citizens are standard operating procedures.
Rep. Ron Paul issued a warning about the WTO in particular:
“Make no mistake about it,” warned Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas) in 2005, “WTO ministers tell Congress to change American laws, and Congress complies. In fact, congressional leaders obediently scrambled to make sure the corporate tax bill passed before a WTO deadline. Thousands and thousands of bills languish in committees, yet a bill ordered by the WTO was pushed to the front of the line.”
The United States is being hijacked by a group of corrupt dictators who are circumventing our congress, our national sovereignty, and our constitution. The world’s ruling class use privately owned central banks to aid in accomplishing their goal of playing “God”.
As the U.N pushes for jurisdiction over every living being and territory on this planet, stand up in the face of the tyrants and urge congress to get US OUT~!